General Admission to Silverstone on the 24th

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

General Admission to Silverstone on the 24th

Postby ChrisDavies1 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:31 pm

Good evening Ladies and Gents,
Does anyone know if there are any restrictions which would stop me from joining you on the 24th please?
I have tried looking on the 750 website and Silverstone itself but I can’t find anything.

Thanks,
Chris
ChrisDavies1

Re: General Admission to Silverstone on the 24th

Postby Conway » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:41 pm

Hi Chris and welcome from me too.

I think it's unlikely that the Silverstone event will be open to the public, but if you're prepared to wield a spanner here or there, it should be possible to come in as competitor support/team. One of us usually has a spare ticket or two. We'll be hearing from the club soon with our 'final instructions' on times, access, etc and tickets. Not sure if they'll be paper or electronic, but keep in touch here and I'm sure one of should be able to help.

Conway
Conway

Postby ChrisDavies1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:56 pm

Conway wrote:Hi Chris and welcome from me too.

I think it's unlikely that the Silverstone event will be open to the public, but if you're prepared to wield a spanner here or there, it should be possible to come in as competitor support/team. One of us usually has a spare ticket or two. We'll be hearing from the club soon with our 'final instructions' on times, access, etc and tickets. Not sure if they'll be paper or electronic, but keep in touch here and I'm sure one of should be able to help.

Conway

Thank you Conway, that’s absolutely fantastic. I’m more than happy to lend a pair of hands wherever needed.

Thank you,
Chris
ChrisDavies1

Postby ChrisDavies1 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:10 pm

Good evening guys. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in having me as a ‘spare pair of hands’ on Saturday? I am more than happy to help with any costs, and help out wherever needed in return for a pass to see you guys in action and meet you.

Thank you in advance,
Chris
ChrisDavies1

Return to General