Next gen 750F cars?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Re: Next gen 750F cars?

Postby dopdog » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:46 pm

RichardJ wrote:There’s some really good suggestions by Lyndon, and I was wondering if the 750F committee could help develop some of these? But to be honest I’m not sure who is on the committee at the moment, or if it’s even still active. There’s been no posts in the committee section for a couple of years.

This is an interesting comment Richard as I also do not know who is on the committee, well it must be Rod as he gives out the pots at the end of each race but aprt from that I am not sure :|

Can someone let us know, Oh one of them must be Steve Boother as well :lol:
dopdog

Re: Next gen 750F cars?

Postby Steve Boother » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:21 am

dopdog wrote:
RichardJ wrote:There’s some really good suggestions by Lyndon, and I was wondering if the 750F committee could help develop some of these? But to be honest I’m not sure who is on the committee at the moment, or if it’s even still active. There’s been no posts in the committee section for a couple of years.

This is an interesting comment Richard as I also do not know who is on the committee, well it must be Rod as he gives out the pots at the end of each race but aprt from that I am not sure :|

Can someone let us know, Oh one of them must be Steve Boother as well :lol:

Although I have been doing some work on a new website and other marketing matters, I am not a committee member. Again I am also not sure of the make up of the current committee and can't find any information to really help.

Please can we update the Committee Forum area with the current members and responsibilities?

Thanks.

Steve
Steve Boother

Previous

Return to General