Sponsorship of 750 Formula

Sponsorship of 750 Formula

Postby anndaniels » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Regrettably I have to advise you that as a Company we have decided to allocate this budget to other marketing ideas that we want to explore and therefore we won’t be continuing with the sponsorship of the 750 Formula in 2017.

This is especially disappointing for me personally as I have always been keen to continue with what was originally Mike’s wish to support motor racing at its grass roots.

I, and my fellow Directors have always enjoyed supporting the club and have had some great days out at the race meetings.

After what I think is a 10-year relationship with the club I do hope you will continue to welcome me to your events despite us ending the sponsorship arrangement.

After pushing my proposals through each year to continue with the sponsorship, I felt I had to listen to my fellow Directors views this year on the demands for our marketing budget, hence this decision.

Once again, I am really sorry to have to be posting this message.

All the best for the 2017 season

Ann
anndaniels

Re: Sponsorship of 750 Formula

Postby pbove » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:11 am

Ann,

Many thanks for the last 10 years of loyal and enthusiastic support. We have been spoiled to have such an involved and committed sponsor, please pass our thanks to the whole PCH team. We hope that you will still attend the race meetings from time to time, you will all be most welcome.

Peter
Race car....... the clue is in the name, if it's not racing then it's just a car.
pbove

Postby BenandOlly » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:28 pm

Hello Ann

Olly and I only came in at the end of your sponsorship but greatly appreciated the support to the class. Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the meetings next year.

regards

Ben
BenandOlly

Postby hcd » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:04 am

Hello Ann,

Your hospitality was a welcome treat at the end of a race weekend and the relaxing in the box at Brands Hatch was also a much anticipated event. Team Davies will miss you next year.

Huw
hcd

Postby Dave Robson » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Ann,
I can only echo the sentiments expressed above. Your sponsorship and track hospitality brought us racers together. The formula was so much better for it. Let's hope that what you started will continue in some form in the future.
I do hope that you'll get along to some of the races in 2017.
Dave
PS We'll miss the sausage rolls too!
Dave Robson

Return to Sponsors Board