ADR SPORTS 2 PROJECT

If you know of someone who can supply parts for 750F cars, please post in here.

ADR SPORTS 2 PROJECT

Postby striker1660 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Business opportunity- Project Mid engined or inline LMP, predecessor to current ADR3 includes chassis jig, moulds for full panel set including front diffuser, manufacturing rights,basic drawings.

In addition fully panelled twin rollhoop chassis powdercoated plus shocks,front wishbones,titan ally sterring rack,column/steering wheel, plus other parts. In addition full panel set in silver.

Ideal business opportunity to develop race car for 750 and various other series rgb, kitcar,bikesports, etc or into LMP road car and provide panels to existing customers. Price on application, reasonable offers considered. Please call 07775 825071.
striker1660

Re: ADR SPORTS 2 PROJECT

Postby adriand » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello Guys,
I have had a number of calls & e-mails regarding this post, so I thought I should put the record straight, We sold the ADR sport2 body moulds on the understanding that they were to be used to supply replacement parts for exsisting cars.
The chassis jigs being offered are NOT the chassis jigs used to produce the ADR2 or 3 chassis, these are wooden jigs that were the prototype set up, there are no suspension jigs or rear subframe jigs, there are also no drawings & no rights from us to manufacture.
The items for sale would make a good 750f car rolling chassis, & bodymoulds to look after it, not sure about a business opportunity (if there is one these days in motorsport).
But if anyone is interested in the items, & looking for a 750F car I will be pleased to help with what we can.
Adrian. (ADR)
adriand

Return to Suppliers for 750F parts