Darvi Mk5 Prep

Building your own 750? let us know about your progress. Also in this section: suppliers who can build you a custom 750 - have a chat and see what they can do for you!

Re: Darvi Mk5 Prep

Postby suebmick » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Thankyou Steve for all that hard work. You're in Dick's colours, as Mick had the red mudguards, but it's rather lovely to see that configuration back out again. Takes Mick back 40 years. Dick must've been watching you...……………

Sue & Mick
suebmick

Postby dopdog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:04 pm

suebmick wrote:Thankyou Steve for all that hard work. You're in Dick's colours, as Mick had the red mudguards, but it's rather lovely to see that configuration back out again. Takes Mick back 40 years. Dick must've been watching you...……………

Sue & Mick

HI Sue,

As Steve and myself are both SB this will have to be our racing team name (SB Racing). We have discussed the colour scheme many times and if all goes to plan I will be in homage to Mick with the red mudgaurds, so fingers crossed and watch this space!
dopdog

Postby Steve Boother » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:17 pm

Hi Sue

Yep, the plan was for this one to be in Dick's colours, even though this was not the car he raced nor was it ever in these colours, and for Simon to be in Mick' colours. We hope we can get the SB Racing team together and ready for when we can all get back to the track. It is important for the Formula, in my humble opinion, to keep as many Darvi's as possible racing in memory of Dick. I do like to think he was watching and I must admit having a few chats with him while doing this hoping he would approve.

Steve
Steve Boother

Postby Martin Kemp » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Does SB racing now have 2 Darvis

Martin
Martin Kemp

Postby dopdog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:19 pm

Martin Kemp wrote:Does SB racing now have 2 Darvis

Martin

Lol No Martin we only have one in the team :lol: